19th DAY OF THE OMER 5772 – Yom Ha’atzmaut
HOD -> TIFERET (humility w/in beauty/harmony)
BELOW -> EAST (rootedness w/in balance)
come into my arms
you, as you are on this day
come into my heart
- by Pauline Frankenberg
To view more Omer Counting paintings by Pauline Frankenberg, click here.
- Day 19 Hod Sh’ B’ Tiferet
- Gratitude and Glory in Beauty, Love and Heart
I Am Encircled, Encased, Encompassed
There Is A Resting Place, There Is Mothering
by D’vorah Horn
To view more Omer Counting paintings by D’vorah Horn, click here.
Rabbi Margaret Holub’s Omer offering for today:
Note that you only know a small piece of any truth and defer to the insights of others.
To view more Omer offerings from Rabbi Margaret Holub, click here.
To view daily Omer Counting posts:
* from Amichai Lau-Lavie (w/ drawings by Jacqueline Nicholls) “GATHER THE BROKEN,” click here.
* from Rabbi Rachel Barenblat (Velveteen Rabbi), click here.
* from Huff Post “REFLECT THE OMER,” click here.
To check out other Omer Counting resources online, click here.
From Rabbi Yael Levy’s. Journey Through the Wilderness:
Today is the nineteenth day, making two weeks and five days of the Omer.
To view more Omer teachings and reflections by Rabbi Yael Levy, click here.
Please add your Omer Haiku or other offering for today below!